Rossignol X8 Skate Boots - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Recreate and train in these mid-range, performance boots. The precise, enveloping fit offers good support, twist resistance, and control through each phase of your stride. The free-flex design promotes natural foot movement, so you can refine your technique and limit energy loss.
- PVC lace covers with assymetric zip, frees your instep for comfort.
- Wintherm® micro-perforated membrane reflects heat back at you.
- Polyester thermo-adjustable liners can be heat molded for the perfect fit.
- 3D plastic reinforcements in the heel for pressure control and wear-resistance.
- Sport sole (NNN compatible) is stable and provides a precise kick with good boot-to-ski contact.
|Ideal for||Fitness skate skiing|
The boot and binding systems must match for best performance and safe use.
|Thermoformable inner boot||Yes|