Ultralight sunnies that were built for speed. Whether you chase velocity on 2 wheels or 2 feet, the Shift mag will help you keep that next PR in sight. A low-profile wrap offers great coverage, plays well with helmets and has plenty of style for post ride patio sessions.
- Designed for medium to large faces.
- MAG™ lens change system uses the power of magnets for quick and easy, fingerprint-free lens changes.
- ChromaPop™ lenses deliver exceptional clarity, high contrast, and dynamic colour optimization, making them great for challenging light conditions.
- Thin temples tuck easily under helmets.
- 2-position nose pads fit a variety of nose bridges.
- Hydrophilic megol nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place when things get wet.
- 5-base curvature has a subtle wrap that balances coverage with comfort.
- TR90 frames are light, strong and flexible.
- Includes a zippered hard-case and an additional clear lens with 98% visible light transmission.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Visible Light Transmission
0-10% – very heavy tint, too dark for most needs. 10-30% – heavy tint for bright sunny days. 20-60% – light tint, great for cloudy, overcast conditions and shady trails. 60-80% – very light tint (often coloured), for improving contrast in low-light conditions, think dawn or dusk. 80-100% – little to no tint, this what you want in the dark.
|Number of lenses included||2|
|100% UVB protected||Yes|
Fits over most eyewear
These optics are designed to fit comfortably over most eyewear.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.