Pick up the pace this winter with these race-oriented skate skis. A V-shaped sidecut makes them stable and easy to control. The double groove base offers an efficient kick and glide, and the classic construction hits the sweet spot between long-term durability and fast-paced stability.
- Race Carbon Construction for consistent stability and control at high speeds.
- High-density Densolite Speedcell Core is light with good performance and rigidity.
- BI 5000 sintered base provides increases glide.
- Atomic Prolink Shift-In SK bindings come pre-mounted.
- Binding shifts easily with a single button, even with gloves on.
- Turnamic and NNN-compatible.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||43.5-43-41mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.