Great for athletic skiers who want to go fast. These are classic skis with a twist, instead of fishscale waxless base, they have Atomic Skintec technology: a mohair skin insert provides great grip on the hills, excellent kick and exceptional glide. Carbon laminate construction lightens up the weight.
- Sandwich construction with light, high-density Densolite SDS core that keeps the kick zone high above the snow in the glide phase but stays easy to compress during the kick.
- Carbon laminate adds strength and saves weight.
- Efficient Skintec technology works in all snow conditions and temperatures. Mohair grip zones are replaceable after heavy wear.
- BI 5000 sintered base provides increased glide and improved wax absorption.
- Pre-mounted Prolink Shift Pro bindings included.
|Ideal for||Fitness classic skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||43-44-43mm|
User weight range
A good starting point for selecting ski or snowboard length. You might choose a shorter or longer length based on terrain and ability.
Often called "fish scale" skis, waxless skis are designed so you don't need to apply kick wax. However, you may still want to apply glide wax for a better glide. They are a good option for those who don't like waxing, or for regions where temperatures can vary greatly throughout the day.