Simple, robust and reliable, we should all be so well bestowed. The one-piece fixed length shaft is the lightest in the G3 quiver, and though not duded-up or fancy, it consistently gets the job done.
- Removable strap is shaped for comfort, with a simple buckle for adjustment or removal for backcountry or tree skiing.
- Ergonomically shaped dual-density plastic grip has ridges to help maintain grip.
- Secondary grip position allows you to move your hand down when side-hilling.
- Quickflick utility tab on handle works great to flick your bindings into ski or hike mode
- 85mm All-Mountain baskets can also be used to flip up your binding heel lifts.
- Carbide tips grip well on ice and rock.
|Grip material||Dual component synthetic|
|Sold in pairs||Yes|