Bomber, big-mountain bibs for multi-day hut trips or an afternoon splitboarding. With hard shell bottoms and soft shell bibs, the hybrid construction pairs breathability with protection. Long side vents dump heat while skinning and the high-cut bib keeps snow out on deep days. The extended side zipper and swing hatch open fully when nature calls.
- 3-layer waterproof-breathable AscentShell is stretchy to move with you.
- Nylon-polyester blend soft shell bib is highly breathable.
- Articulated construction and gusseted crotch for freedom of movement.
- Side-entry zip extends from bib top to knee for easy on and off.
- Thigh zips for easy venting.
- YKK® Aquaguard zippers on pockets and vents keep water out.
- Zippered bib pocket with clip for your beacon.
- Integrated gaiters layer securely over boots.
- Reinforced kickpatches protect against sharp edges.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|