Get the comfort of tights, with bit more warmth for bitterly cold runs. The Boon shorts are light, warm, and great for sliding over leggings or tights on icy winter days. Under their wind-stopping shell, they're quilted with layers of cozy insulation, that stays warm even when wet.
- Recycled nylon shell material is Bluesign® approved.
- Soft fleece panels offer a comfortable stretch.
- Primaloft® Gold series insulation, that’s known for an incredible warmth to weight ratio, breathability and pack-ability
- Elastic waist is easy to slip on and off with changing weather.
- Secure zippered pocket.
- Regular fit feels just right.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.