Get connected. With their minimalist design, 2-sided interface and low drag cleat, Wahoo’s Speedplay pedals let you step into performance. Tunable to every rider’s pedal stroke, the Speedplay lets you customize fit and float for an efficient, bespoke pedal stroke. The Comp pedals include a set of the easy tension cleats, great for riders new to clipless systems, and use chromoly axles.
- 2-sided design means no more kick-flipping your pedal when the light turns green.
- 3-axis adjustability, with 8mm of left and right customization, 14mm of fore and aft customization and 0-15º of float customization.
- Low-profile pedal design mates smoothly with the aerodynamic cleat.
- Minimal stack height makes for more efficient power transfer (3-hole = 11.5mm, 4-hole = 8.5mm).
- 53mm Q factor.
- Triple sealed cartridge and needle bearings.
- 39º of cornering clearance.
- Easy tension cleats included.
- Cleat adjustable release angle from 0-7.5º
- Cleats have a dimpled surface that reduces drag.
- Rubber texture on the cleats make them more walkable than standard 3-hole cleats.
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.