A classic Timberland style constructed with leather that gives back to our planet. With their vintage work boot looks and sustainably minded construction the Originals II have a lot going for them, it also doesn’t hurt that they’re super comfy.
- Uppers are made from leather that meets both Regenerative Leather standards and Better Leather standards.
- Wicking liners use ReBOTL™ fabric.
- Supportive EVA midsole.
- Steel shank offers great arch support and stability on uneven ground.
- Lugged tread provides great grip.
- Leather upper, sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Regenerative leather works with farms that are dedicated to regenerative agriculture for a net positive impact on our planet, so we give more than we take.
- ReBOTL material contains at least 50% recycled plastic, mainly from plastic bottles. To date Timberland has helped more than 500 metric tons of plastic waste find new life in their products.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.