Timberland Keele Ridge Waterproof Low Hiker Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Enjoy the comfort of hiking boots when you’re trekking around town. With the support and comfort of hikers, but a style that looks at home in the urban jungle, the Keele Ridge are ready to take you from the sidewalks to the trails.
- Waterproof leather uppers with an internal waterproof breathable membrane.
- OrthoLite® footbed provides all day comfort.
- Climbing rubber toe bumper is super grippy and there should need to get your boulder on.
- Lugged tread provides great grip.
- Leather upper, sourced from a tannery rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|