Ready to handle any mountain epic or Himalayan giant. Extra rugged Cordura panels hold up to abrasion and prevents crampon punctures. A slightly larger circumference ensures they fit over mountaineering boots.
- Outdoor Research’s thickest Gaiter for extreme conditions.
- Upper panel is 3-layer GORE-TEX® with an abrasion-resistant 70-denier nylon face.
- Lower panel is hard-wearing 1000-denier Cordura® nylon.
- Overlapping hook-and-loop closure is easy to put on and take off.
- Reinforced bootlace hooks keep gaiters in place.
- Buckle top closure provides a tight seal.
- Adjustable TPU-reinforced polyester webbing instep strap holds up to trail and mountain abuse.
|Underarch material||Polyurethane strap|
Outdoor Research Size & Fit