Castelli Cadence Shorts - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Whether your headed out for a serious training ride, a gravel adventure, or a weekend of touring, the Cadence shorts make long days in the saddle a lot more enjoyable.
- High, wide waistband reduces slippage during your ride.
- Light synthetic blend wicks moisture and has plenty of stretch.
- Ergonomic patterning combines two types of material for great breathability and mobility.
- Kiss Air seat pad absorbs vibration.
- Flat stitching reduces chaffing.
- Wide thigh elastic keeps the liners from riding up.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.