Castelli Cadence Short Sleeve Jersey - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Tuck into your drop bars, find that perfect cadence and just spin. This light and stretchy quick-drying jersey helps keep you cool and comfortable, so you can focus on the ride.
- Quick drying Prosecco Strada fabric actively moves moisture away from your skin so you stay dry and cool.
- Asymmetrical collar and zipper garage keep the zipper away from the neck.
- Mesh side panels vent excess heat.
- Full-length YKK® zipper makes it easy to fine tune your venting.
- Long sleeves don’t ride up.
- 3 rear pockets for a light jacket, some tools and gels.
- Gripper elastic at the back keeps the jersey in place.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||3 back drop-in|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.