Shimano MT502 Cycling Shoes - Unisex
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Everything you need in a versatile touring shoe, with a look that fits in off the bike. Whether you're a daily commuter or taking off on a long bikepacking adventure, these shoes provide sure-footed traction on and off the bike. An integrated shank provides stiffness for efficient pedaling.
- Paneled mesh upper with TPU overlays is durable and breathes well.
- Speed lacing and instep strap for a locked in fit.
- Fibreglass reinforced EVA provides stiffness for pedaling and comfort when walking.
- Rubber sole grips pedals and pavement.
- Compatible with SPD (2-pole) pedals.
|Pedal compatibility||2-hole clipless|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.