The wind in your hair, roots under your feet and everything you need for a few hours on the trails on your back. Buckle up the Duro 6 Pack and head out for a run. It's got enough room to carry extra layers, snacks and emergency supplies without weighing you down or bouncing around. The 1.5L Hydraulics LT reservoir has internal baffles to prevent sloshing, and if you're really thirsty, the front pockets stretch to fit soft bottles.
- Body-wrap harness and vest-like fit provides a stable ride with minimal bouncing.
- Contact surfaces have soft mesh overlays that won't chafe.
- Easy-access pockets up front carry food, gel flasks, your phone or soft bottles (not included).
- Large main compartment lets you stow a jacket.
- Zippered reservoir sleeve holds the included Hydraulics LT 1.5L reservoir with QuickConnect system and sternum strap magnet.
- Loops let you stow your trekking poles for hands-on sections.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
|Main fabric||70-denier ripstop nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.