A hard charging, powder slaying freeride ski for everyday powder poaching and big mountain ripping. Versatile and floaty, this ski is built for aggressive skiers who arrive first to get the goods. With a 115mm waist, it delivers all mountain performance and lets you head into the chop with confidence. No matter what conditions you’re in, you’re sure to have a smile on your face with these underfoot.
- Lightweight Poplar wood core feels light underfoot but still has good shock absorption and stability.
- Semi cap sidewall construction with carbon fiber and Kevlar laminates for torsion and flex control.
- Medium site cut for stability at high speeds.
- Double rocker tip and tail with medium classic camber underfoot.
- Floaty 115mm waist finds itself at home in deep snow.
- Hardened flex for performance and stability on any snow type.
- Sintered graphite base is fast and very durable.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.