Black Crows made these for the daredevil in all of us, and tuned them tohandle all snow types. The step-down sidewall with semi cap construction provides dampening on hardpack. Double rocker floats through pow, but with enough stiffness and sidecut to keep things fun on firm snow. Capable in tight spots and powerful in open bowls, these versatile skis are ready to take off anywhere.
- Lightweight Poplar wood core feels light underfoot but has good shock absorption and stability.
- Stiff flex for performance and stability on any snow.
- Double rocker tip and tail with medium classic camber underfoot.
- Semi cap sidewall construction for torsion and flex control.
- 108mm waist offers good float while maintaining maneuverability in firm conditions.
- Slightly extended side cut for maneuverability and stability at high speeds.
- Sintered graphite base is fast and very durable.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.