A true all-arounder that nails the performance to weight ratio. Designed for aggressive freeriders who tear up the whole mountain in search of the next powder stash. Double rocker profile floats through deep snow without sacrificing stability and power for the groomers. Light in the tip and tail for easy steering and agility, this ski adapts to handle powder, groomers, big lines, and all the pillows along the way.
- Multi-layer wood core puts strong beech wood under the binding and lighter poplar everywhere else.
- Combination tip and tail rocker make it turn-friendly and allow for a stiffer flex set-up.
- 3D radius sidecut makes turn initiation easy on different terrain types.
- Titanal Power Plate insert edge-to-edge underfoot helps with power transfer and edging on hard snow.
- Suspension Tips and Tails made with elastic TPU inserts acts as a shock absorber on firm snow.
- Full Sidewalls offer grip, stability and power transmission.
- P-Tex 2100 sintered high-density base gives exceptional glide.
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.