Craft Wild Ride Jersey - Women's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Stay comfy as you are ripping through the trees and devouring single-track. Designed in collaboration with Nelson’s Ambler, the Wild Ride gives back to our green spaces and is constructed from 100% recycled polyester.
- For every jersey purchased, $1 will be donated to CPAWS, Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society.
- Made using recycled polyester that wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Mechanical stretch moves with you.
- Single zippered pocket on the back side, is just right for a bar and your keys.
- UPF 25+ UV protection, blocking more than 93% of harmful UV.
- Loose comfortable fit.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||1 side zippered with cord port|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.