Cannondale Trail 7 Bicycle - Women's
This item can be purchased through our Service Centre. Please call 1.888.847.0770 to purchase this item.
Unavailable online. Check your local store for availability.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Kick up a little dust. At the cottage or your local park, this bike is ready the next time a tree-lined trail or dirt road calls your name. With a great gear range and front suspension, neither hills nor potholes will put you off from riding to the end of the logging road and beyond.
- SmartForm C3 alloy frame, with stable hardtail geometry.
- SR Suntour XCT DS suspension fork, with 100mm of travel.
- 2x8 drive train pairs 36-22T chain rings with an 11-34T cassette.
- microSHIFT groupset, with Pro Wheel crankset.
- Powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes.
- KMC Z8.1 chain.
- Alloy seat post.
- Wheel size: 27.5 (XS) and 29 (S-L).
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
|Frame||Cannondale SmartForm C3 Alloy aluminum|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT|
|Grips/tape||Cannondale Dual Density|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Tektro (hydraulic disc)|
|Crank + rings||Pro Wheel aluminum 36-22T|
|Bottom bracket||Cartridge bearing|
|Hub (front)||Shimano Tourney|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Sunrace 8-speed 11-34T|
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 27.5/29 x 2.25|
|Saddle||Cannondale Stage 3|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.