Reima Lammikko Rain Pants - Infants to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Kids rain pants with adjustable suspenders to accommodate a range of growing bodies. Built to brave spring or autumn showers – or an average west coast winter.
- Waterproof material has welded waterproof seams.
- PVC-free polyurethane coating.
- Reflective details for added visibility.
- Elastic foot loops are detachable.
- Adjustable suspenders for the right fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
|Product sustainability||PVC free|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.