Reima Dragsvik Reimatec Jacket - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The Dragsvik blocks wind, shrugs off light precip, and breathes superbly through its soft mesh lining. This jacket offers good protection for blustery spring or autumn days and has fully sealed seams.
- BIONIC-FINISH®ECO fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish.
- Mesh lining slides over layers.
- Elastic cuffs and adjustable hem seals out drafts.
- Two zippered pockets.
- Safe detachable hood.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.