Reima Nivala Reimatec Jacket - Children to Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Built with the quality you would expect from a Reima jacket. Its soft mesh lining, longer hem, and weather protection makes it a great choice for their active adventures.
- Welded waterproof seams.
- Removable hood for safety.
- Elasticised cuffs and adjustable hood help keep wind out.
- Sleeves and body are lined.
- Internal zippered chest pocket (size 116 and up)
- Straight fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.