With comfort and buoyancy taken care of, you can focus on your paddling. The cVest PFD has a high back panel and mesh lower panel for comfort and compatibility with your kayak seat. Purpose-built and featured for long days at sea.
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 7.3kg.
- High-back design accommodates most sea kayak seats.
- Mesh lower panel provides plenty of airflow.
- Contoured shoulder straps are padded for comfort.
- 6 adjustment points provide a customized and secure fit.
- Front zipper for easy on and off.
- 2 front lash points for your strobe, whistle or other accessories.
- 4 pockets hold a VHF radio and other essentials.
- Reflective trim for night visibility.
|Weight||850g (Extra Small/Medium)|
|Ideal for||Kayak touring|
|Shell material||400-denier nylon ripstop|
|Rescue harness compatible||No|
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
NRS Size & Fit