Going ultralight shouldn’t mean cutting a good night’s sleep. Equipped with Big Agnes’ expandable side panels, the Torchlight UL lets you customize your sleeping bag to your sleeping style, all while keeping weight low. With its customizable sleeping profile, this bag fits a variety of sleeping styles and body types. 2-way zippers allow you to add room exactly where you need it, foot, hips or shoulders, you can even open both sides all the way, gaining an extra 26cm of sleep space, like going from a double bed to a Queen.
- Shell is ultralight polyester with a water-repellent finish. Lining is soft polyester taffeta that wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- Zippered expandable side panels run from shoulder to footbox and allow up to 13cm of expansion per side.
- 850 fill DownTek™ uses a Bluesign™ approved chemistry to treat for water-repellency, and also has antimicrobial and antibacterial protection.
- Body-mapped baffle construction provides efficient heat distribution and an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio.
- Draft flap behind the zipper, yoke and draft wedge at the connection between the pad and the bag ensure cold air doesn't sneak in.
- Vaulted footbox allows plenty of room for happy feet.
- Hood lets you lift and move your head, even when fully zipped up and has a one-handed cinch adjustment.
- Interior loops for attaching a bag liner.
- Hang loops let you air it out in the sun.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Insulation||850 fill-power goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||Polyester ripstop|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Product sustainability||Certified Responsible Down|