Fast alpine trips or mountain running require a pack that fits close like part of your body. The FastpackHer’s race-vest harness creates a seamless connection that limits bouncing with every stride, skip or hop you take. Accessible pockets for water or your camera mean you don't have to stop frequently or miss a photo op. The roll top opening cinches down when you're lightly packed, and opens up when you need extra space.
- InfinKnit harness and backpanel use a single piece of air mesh fabric, no seams to chafe as you move.
- Pockets on shoulder straps hold bottles, camera, GPS, or maps.
- 2 adjustable sternum straps provide a solid race-vest style fit.
- Roll-stop access shrinks or expands to accommodate cargo.
- Large stretch mesh pocket stores a puffy coat or shell jacket.
- 2 stretch mesh pockets hold water bottles, accessories or trekking poles.
- External daisy chain secures trekking poles, ice axe or overnight gear.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Compression straps|