Enjoy the body-hugging warmth only a down-filled mummy bag can deliver on cold nights. During the day you will also appreciate the size and weight when it's in the pack. Baffle construction and a full length down draft tube eliminates cold spots. The efficient performance cut and 650-fill certified down hits the sweet spot on the warmth to weight ratio.
- Durable ripstop shell and lining are lightweight and highly compressible.
- Contoured footbox provides maximum warmth and allows a natural foot position.
- Keep warm air in with a draft collar and insulated four-chamber hood design.
- Sturdy #5 zipper pull glows in the dark and gives a smooth zip every time.
- Performance Plus Mummy cut maximizes warmth to weight ratio.
- Includes a compression sack and home storage bag.
|Length||Fits up to 5' 8" (172 cm) (Regular Right Zip)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
EN Limit Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Limit Rating is the lowest temperature at the average man (or "warm sleeper) can sleep in a curled body position for 8 hours without feeling cold.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Recommended Compression Sack||20L|
The thickness or puffiness of a bag – a key factor in determing a bag's warmth.
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuff sack included|