Don't let summer pass without experiencing the backcountry. Light and airy, this 3-season backpacking tent gets you and a partner outdoors and under the stars. The full mesh canopy is great on hot summer nights, and the fully waterproof polyester fly protects you when unexpected storms roll in. The uncomplicated structure is easy to set up and is tall enough to kneel upright and move around comfortably.
- Floor and fly are durable polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides to protect against splashes and puddles.
- Bug-proof, no-see-um mesh canopy lets breezes in.
- Hooded vestibule vent adds ventilation to minimize condensation.
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules give everyone exit options and provide exterior storage space for shoes and other gear.
- Crossed-pole dome architecture creates roomy interior.
- 3 interior pockets plus a gear loft to stash headlamps, spare socks and other easy-to-misplace items.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.12m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.88sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||1.32sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.