Looking for a tent to house the whole family? The Jade Canyon's roomy interior and high peak height provides plenty of room for everyone to spread out. Enormous screen windows on each wall provide venting with a view, with zippered panels to close up and wait out weekend storms.
- Near-vertical walls provide plenty of interior space.
- Large front door allows easy access.
- Floor-to-ceiling mesh windows allow airflow and views.
- Mix of steel and aluminum poles balance weight and sturdiness.
- Front porch awning provides protection from rain.
- Zippered Power Port lets you plug in without leaving the door open.
- Duffle-style carry bag has a shoulder strap for easy transport.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||2.13m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.