One of Boréal’s top selling boats, the Epsilon is a reliable, controllable and fun kayak for paddlers of all skill levels. Outfitted with multiple storage hatches and sealed bulkheads this touring boat has plenty of room for your gear. A fully padded, adjustable seat keeps you comfy on long paddles. And should a little water get in the cockpit, the seat is perforated and dries quickly, so you won’t end up sitting in a puddle. Even fully loaded the Epsilon series tracks well and slices through the water with ease.
- Light and strong polyethylene construction.
- High bow line reduces incoming spray when you’re breaking waves.
- Durable rubber hatches seal out the water to keep your gear dry.
- Day hatch keeps your precious cargo close.
- Waterproof sealed bulkheads for easy storage and hull rigidity.
- Bungee cargo nets keep needed gear close, or charts in place.
- High visibility deck lines help keep you seen on low-light paddles.
- Paddler-side line lets you raise or lower the rudder without having to turn to face the rear deck.
- Molded paddle rest in front of the cockpit.
- Padded thigh braces and seat.
- Back pad acts like a backband offering solid support for your lower back.
- Adjustable footrests.
- Soft chines mean predictable and controllable tracking.
- Self-rescue straps help get you back in the boat.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||5.2m (16ft. 11in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||81 x 40cm (31.7 x 15.7in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.