One of Boréal’s top selling boats, the Epsilon is reliable, controllable and fun for paddlers of all skill levels. Multiple storage hatches and sealed bulkheads give your plenty of room for touring gear. A fully padded, adjustable seat adds comfort on long paddles, and if water gets in the cockpit, perforations let it dry quickly so you're not sitting in a puddle. Even fully loaded the Epsilon series tracks well and slices through the water.
- Light, strong polyethylene construction.
- High bow line reduces incoming spray when you’re breaking waves.
- Durable rubber hatches seal out water.
- Day hatch keeps your precious cargo close.
- Waterproof sealed bulkheads for easy storage and hull rigidity.
- Bungee cargo nets keep gear close, or charts in place.
- High-visz deck lines help keep you seen on low-light paddles.
- Paddler-side line raises or lowers the rudder without having to turn to face the rear deck.
- Moulded paddle rest in front of the cockpit.
- Padded thigh braces and seat.
- Back pad offers solid support for your lower back.
- Adjustable footrests.
- Soft chines mean predictable and controllable tracking.
- Self-rescue straps help get you back in the boat.
|Hull material||HDPE (High-density polyethylene)|
|Length||5m (16ft. 4.8in.)|
|Internal cockpit dimensions||80 x 40cm (31½ x 15.6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.