Cushy gloves for sweltering centuries and evening intervals. Mesh backing keeps hands cool, while ergonomic, low-profile padding dampens road buzz.
- Synthetic suede palm is durable and fast-drying.
- LYCRA® blend provides comfortable stretch.
- Mesh back of hand keeps air flowing.
- Moderate padding for a natural feel.
- Hook-and-loop closure at cuffs.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.