Craft ADV Thermal XC Hood Jacket - Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cozy to the core. This warm soft shell adds a layer of lightweight synthetic insulation on the torso, helping your little one hold onto that hard-earned heat.
- Quilted layers of windproof, waterproof recycled material seal out the elements.
- Light, warm synthetic insulation (40gsm) is very packable and stays warm when wet.
- Low-profile hood has a strip of insulation to suit high-output winter activities.
- Soft, brushed interior holds warmth while wicking moisture.
- Dual hand pockets for snacks and extra warmth.
- Knit cuffs hug the wrists.
- Regular fit feels great and layers well.
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Fabric active breathability
The rate at which a waterproof breathable fabric expels moisture when the inner surface is moist from perspiration. Values under 8,000g/m2/24h provide low performance, 20,000g/m2/24h provide moderate performance and values over 30,000g/m2/24h provide high performance.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|