Great rides are ones where you never think about what you were wearing. Whether you’re seated and hammering up a fire road, or in ready-position and flowing through berms, the Cross Country short’s stay exactly where they should be, no bunching, no binding. Made by a crew of passionate cyclists at Showers Pass, these shorts are so comfy that all you’ll think about is the trail ahead.
- Nylon and spandex blend balances durability with stretch.
- Brushed lining wicks away moisture and glides easily over liner shorts.
- Rear panel improves breathability.
- Adjustable tabs at the waist for the perfect fit.
- Silicone grip on the waistband keeps the shorts right where you want them.
- 2 snap and hook and bar, for a secure closure.
- Body mapped construction lets the shorts move with you.
- Reflective details help keep you seen.
- 2 hand pockets and 2 rear pockets provide lots of storage.
- All pockets are mesh lined for improved ventilation.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|