Shake off puddle splashes and light rain in these DWR treated shorts. Made from a rugged nylon blend, the IMBA shorts wear well and feel great on the trail, and on the post-ride patio.
- Nylon and spandex blend balances durability with stretch.
- DWR finish sheds water easily, keeps your shorts looking better longer and makes them dry even quicker.
- Rear panel improves breathability.
- Adjustable tabs at the waist for the perfect fit.
- Silicone grip on the waistband keeps the shorts right where you want them.
- 2 snap and hook and bar, for a secure closure.
- Body mapped construction lets the shorts move with you.
- Reflective details help keep you seen.
- 2 zippered pockets for keys and other necessities.
- 2 zippered thigh vents and mesh lined pockets improve ventilation.
- 5% of net proceeds benefit the International Mountain Bicycling Association.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.