Showers Pass Cross Country Shorts - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Made by a crew of passionate cyclists at Showers Pass, these shorts are so comfy that all you’ll think about is the trail ahead. Seated, hammering up a fire road, or in ready-position and flowing through berms, they stay exactly where they should, no bunching, no binding.
- Nylon and spandex blend balances durability with stretch.
- Brushed lining wicks moisture and glides over liner shorts.
- Rear panel improves breathability.
- Adjustable tabs at the waist.
- Silicone grip at waist.
- 2 snap and hook and bar, for a secure closure.
- Body mapped construction lets the shorts move with you.
- Reflective details.
- 2 hand pockets and 2 rear pockets provide storage.
- Pockets are mesh lined for ventilation.
- As of 2020 Showers Pass is Climate Neutral certified, meaning they fully offset their carbon emissions. Climate Neutral certified is a consumer label that's carried by brands who take responsibility for greenhouse gas emissions generated in production, operation and shipping of their goods and services.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|