See exactly where you’re going, not just where the bike is pointing. A powerful helmet mounted light changes the night-riding game. Pumping out 4000 lumens, the Aquila Pro carves a tunnel of light out of the dark. There's a mode for every part of the ride, from slow climbs, to flowing single track and flat-out descents. And, the USB powered battery pack is easy to charge, making “good enough” batteries a thing of the past.
- 5 levels: 100%, 50%, 25%, 10% and flash. Light locks into lowest setting when power is 5% or less.
- Hybrid mode combines spot (28º spread) and flood (102º spread)
- Run times: 4000 lumens (2.25h), 1500 lumens (6.3h), 600 lumens (20.3h) and 100 lumens (89h).
- Tiltable head aims light where you want it.
- Single button control: easy to use with gloves on and remembers last mode used.
- USB rechargeable 10,000mAh battery tucks in your pack or jacket.
- Battery doubles as a USB powerbank (5V, 2A output).
- 4-level LED battery status works when charging or in use.
- Machined aluminum housing with integrated heat sink reduces heat build up.
- IPX6 weatherproofing keeps light shining in heavy downpours.
- Integrated Garmin ¼-turn mount and GoPro mount gives you options to use existing mounts.
|Included mounts||Helmet mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 Cree XHP-50.2 LEDs|
|Burn Time - steady||2-89 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 10000mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|