A customizable light for hitting the trails after dark. A powerful light with 5 modes, it pairs with a free app to dial in exact brightness from 1-100%. Set a mode, choose flash options and brightness. The app offers custom profiles, so you can set up mountain biking options like a low mode for climbing plus bright for descending. Ride streets with an eye-catching flash or any other light mode you choose, without having to cycle through modes you never use.
- 5 levels: 100%, 75%, 50%, 20% and flash. Light locks into lowest setting when power is 5% or less.
- Free app allows profile customization over Bluetooth®.
- 2.4GHz wireless remote control for switching modes or powing on and off.
- Single button control: easy to use with gloves on, and remembers last mode used.
- Customized optics offer wide, flood light (20º spread).
- USB rechargeable 5200mAh battery straps to frame.
- Battery doubles as a USB powerbank (5V, 2A output).
- 4-level LED battery status works when charging or in use.
- Machined aluminum housing with integrated heat-sink reduces heat build up.
- IPX4 weatherproofing keeps the light shining during heavy rain.
- O-ring mounting system fits all handlebars.
- Note: when not in use, the remote draws a small amount of power, enough to drain the battery over 1-2 weeks. Disconnect the battery when not in use to preserve power.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||5 Cree XM-L2 U2 LEDs|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 5200mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|