Night riding curious? This powerful headlamp will show you the way. Brighter than most motorcycle headlights, the 3500S can light every corner of the trail. 15 different modes, 3 lighting styles adapt to slow climbs, flowing single track or gnarly descents.
- All light modes have 5 levels: 100%, 50%, 25%, 10% and flashing.
- Hybrid mode combines spot (21º spread) and flood (32º spread)
- Hybrid at 100% (1.42h at 3500 lumens), 50% (3.12h at 1800 lumens), 25% (6.3h at 900 lumens), 10% (17h at 350 lumens) and flash (6.3h at 1800 lumens).
- Light locks into lowest setting when power is 5% or less.
- Single button control works with gloves, remembers last mode used.
- USB rechargeable 5200mAh battery straps to frame.
- Battery doubles as a USB powerbank (5V, 2A output).
- 4-level LED battery status light works when charging or in use.
- Machined aluminum housing with integrated heat sync reduces heat build up.
- IP65 weatherproofing keeps light shining in heavy downpours.
- Integrated Garmin ½ turn mount gives you options to use existing mounts.
- Includes mounting straps for handlebar diameters (25.4, 28, 31.8, 35mm and aerobars).
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||5 Luminus SST20 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||6.5-15.5 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.4-75 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Rechargeable lights give you hassle-free recharging with almost any power source. Replaceable batteries provide instant power, but you’ll need to bring extra batteries, recycle used ones and buy new ones.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Red light mode||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 5200mAh (included)|
|Product sustainability||Rechargeable batteries|