Kuhl Airspeed Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Escape the heat in the Airspeed Shirt. Feather-light fabric faces down hot sun and humid conditions while hidden mesh vents let you exhaust heat. And don't sweat it: it wicks sweat and dries quickly too.
- Woven nylon and polyester blocks UV, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 30+ protection against the sun.
- Knit panels on the front of the sleeves and lower back allow greater freedom of movement.
- Mesh panels on sides vent excess heat.
- Articulated sleeves can be rolled up and secured with button tabs.
- Built-in sunglasses wipe inside the bottom left placket.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front with flap|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.