With simplicity born of careful design, the Beta LT delivers breathability and protection. It meets the needs of fast-moving alpinists and skiers in demanding mountain conditions, or anyone looking to strike the right balance between weight and performance.
- Waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX, 40-denier face fabric is lightweight and hard-wearing.
- Articulated construction facilitates dynamic movement.
- Adjustable StormHood™ is helmet-compatible, with a laminated brim to deflect rain and snow.
- Soft brushed microsuede chin guard.
- WaterTight™ external zippers used throughout.
- Underarm zips vent heat.
- Drop hem provides extensive coverage, with cordlock adjusters.
- Close-to-the-body fit maximizes breathability during high output activities.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||DWR-treated shell fabric|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|