Reach for this pack when you only want to carry your water and a patch kit. This low-profile pack has a little pocket and stretch side panels to carry the essentials, and a large dedicated compartment for the water bladder. A magnet holds the bite valve out of the way when you're ripping down the trails.
- Women’s-specific design features a shorter torso length, shoulder straps that are set closer together and a hipbelt shaped to fit curvier hips.
- Foam back panel has ridges and a central channel to let air flow through your back while keeping the load close to your body.
- Shoulder straps and back panel have a mesh overlay for breathability and soft edges that are gentle on skin.
- Small zippered pocket holds a few essentials.
- Includes an Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir with a magnet that holds the bite valve on the shoulder strap.
- Rear loop for attaching a blinky light and reflective details enhance nighttime visibility.
|Main fabric||100-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||600-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|