alder Take a Hike Shorts - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The go anywhere, do anything type shorts. With durable fabric and plenty of pockets, they're set for whatever adventure you have in view.
- Recycled nylon with lots of stretch.
- Nylon certified by Global Recycled Standard for social and environmental responsibility.
- Included belt is great for attaching a water bottle pouch or binoculars.
- Made at Tun Yun Garment factory in Indonesia, a partner of the International Labour Organization's Better Work initiative for labour standards.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.