alder Open Air Pants - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Hike, bike or climb, these outdoor pants are designed to move with you. With durable fabric and plenty of pockets, they're set for whatever your outdoor adventure has in store.
- Breathable and wicking Lenzing modal with lots of stretch.
- Lenzing modal is made of wood pulp from sustainable forests around Austria.
- Wide elastic waistband provides a perfect fit.
- Made at the Tun Yun Garment factory in Indonesia, a factory partner of the International Labour Organization's Better Work initiative for labour standards.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.