Shaving 11g off the original version, the Crux Lite Stove is at home alongside the rest of your ultralight backpacking gear. The large burner head distributes heat evenly and consistently, even in the cold or at alutitude, and the precise flame control simmers, boils, and everything in between.
- Micro control valve allows for precise flame control.
- Pot supports fold in for transport.
- Burns for 90 minutes at maximum output with a 220g canister.
- Includes a stove storage pouch.
- Uses Optimus LPG canisters (available separately).
Stoves are designed to burn specific fuels. All stoves should only be used with recommended fuels to prevent damage.
The average time it takes to boil 1L of water. Wind, air temperature and elevation will affect boil time in the field.
The output of any heat generating device is shown in BTUs (British Thermal Units) which measure the amount of heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1lb. of water by 1°F.
|Dimensions||5.7 x 7.1cm|
Heat reflectors are placed under the burner and reflect heat back up towards the cooking pot. This helps save fuel and speed cooking time.
Liquid fuel stoves require a fuel pump to pressurize the fuel tank.