Thru-hikers and the ultralight crowd can rejoice! Made with 850-fill power goose down, the Marmot Phase -7 keeps you toasty even when temperatures dip below freezing. Rest easy on those chilly nights without adding bulk or weight to your pack. Down defender treatment sheds moisture so the insulation stays dry and effective all night long.
- 850 fill-power Nikwax Hydrophobic Down retains less moisture than traditional down and is exceptionally warm.
- Down defender treatment protects down from moisture and condensation.
- Pertex Quantum® fabric helps block out wind.
- Curved baffles keep fill in the right places.
- Wrap-around footbox construction provides more space and warmth.
- Cinchable hood features a heat-trapping draft collar.
- Locking two-way zipper is full length.
- Internal stash pocket fits a headlamp or contact lenses.
- Includes a stuff sack.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
|Insulation||850 fill-power water-repellent goose down|
The amount of down used to fill the product (measured in grams and given for size medium bags).
|Face fabric||10-denier ripstop nylon|
|Lining/backer||10-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||19 X 41cm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.
|Additional feature(s)||Stash pocket|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|