The right balance of warmth, weight, and durability. High-lofting insulation will keep you comfortable when the temperature dips. Water resistant down keeps body heat inside when it gets damp from condensation or morning dew. This versatile bag has a roomy footbox with drawstring closure to keep you cozy even if you have cold feet!
- Warm, high-loft 650 fill-power down.
- Down Defender treatment protects down from moisture and condensation.
- Tricot baffles keep fill in place and prevent cold spots.
- Cinchable hood draw cord.
- Two-way zipper with draft tube.
- Wrap-around footbox adds warmth and comfort.
- Internal stash pocket fits a headlamp or contact lenses.
- Includes a stuff sack.
|Length||Regular fits to 6' 0" (183 cm)|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
EN Comfort Temperature Rating
This sleeping bag has been tested to the EN standard in a certified lab. This controlled test measures thermal value using a heated mannequin (wearing a base layer and a hat) placed on a 1-inch pad. The Comfort Rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average woman (or "cold sleeper") comfortable.
|Insulation||650 fill-power duck down|
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
The size of the bag when compressed using ASTM standard. This measurement is not available for all brands.
|Packed size||25 x 41 cmcm|
An insulated collar that covers yours neck and shoulders to reduce heat loss.