An aluminum paddle that offers the ergonomics of a bent paddle without added cost. The Energy’s aircraft aluminum shaft features moulded grips that keep your wrists in a relaxed ergonomic position. Feathering options take you from a 0° to 60° blade angle at the push of a button.
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon blades are stiff and durable.
- Aluminum shaft keeps strength high and weight reasonable.
- Advantage Grip 7° wrist offset angle lessens forearm, wrist and shoulder fatigue.
- Center ferrule connection allows the blade to be feathered.
- The Advantage grip is made of a soft rubber material, that when held, reduces wrist, forearm and shoulder strain.
|Weight||1.08kg (230 cm)|
|Blade material||Fibreglass reinforced plastic|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||46 x 18cm (18 x 7.1in.)|
|Blade angle||0° and 60°|
The angle of two blades relative to one another. Parallel blade = unfeathered. Offset blades = feathered. Feathered paddles reduce wind resistance. Adjustable paddles can be adjusted left or right.