Head out to repeat a favourite hike or grab your HALO rig for a training jump. This watch will keep you in the know. Blacked out design, rugged nylon strap and night-vison-friendly backlight suit the Core Alpha Stealth to a particular user. Sunrise/sunset times for 400 locations around the world. The altimeter tracks your ascent and descent rates, and logs them for review. Once you’re at rest, the barometer mode automatically kicks in, so the Storm Alarm can warn you of sudden, severe pressure drops. Need to navigate a retreat? Use the compass mode to sight, lock a bearing, and go.
- Mineral crystal glass and a readable dot-matrix display
- Red LED backlight won’t mess with your night vision.
- Operating range of -20 to 60°C to altitudes of -500m to 9000m.
- Selectable metric or imperial units.
- Altimeter reads real-time vertical as a cumulative value, and total ascent and descent.
- User-removable log graphs and logbook files.
- Automatic altimeter/barometer switch and a seven-day memory.
- Resolution is 1m with recording intervals of 1, 5, 30, and 60 seconds.
- Barometer indicates sea level pressure, weather memory for seven days, trend indicator, and graph.
- Barometer resolution is 0.05 inHg/1 mbar with a range of 8.9 -32,4 inHg/300-1100 mbar.
- Storm alarm to indicate sudden changes in air pressure.
- Depth meter tracks dives to 10 metres.
- Compass uses guided calibration, heading in cardinal or half-cardinal points, declination setting, and bearing tracking.
- Water-resistant to 30m.
- User replaceable battery.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
An electronic compass allows the user to view their heading in situations where they are either standing still or moving too slowly for the GPS to detect.
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2032 (included)|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|