Lick the stamp and send it. These fat powder boards are built for playing in the deepest snow. An ultralight wood core and carbon construction keeps things stiff for charging without weighing you down on the climbs. With the wide waist and powder rocker, these skis are purpose-built for big mountain terrain and the softest snow.
- Lightweight carbon Spectral Braid provides stability and power.
- Maple and Paulownia wood core is lightweight and absorbs impacts.
- Powder rocker with high tip and tail maximizes float in soft snow.
- SlantWall sidewall construction reduces weight while maintaining edge grip.
- Snophobic topsheet reduces snow buildup and fatigue while breaking trail.
- Tapered tip and tail have a flat profile that makes them easy to plunge if needed.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
Beginner: new or getting back into skiing. Intermediate: confident with turning and stopping. Advanced: highly confident carver. Expert: steeps, drops, park, double blacks -- bring it on.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Turning radius||22.9m (186cm)|